Sunday, July 16, 2017

I'm on bust number three or four for the cloud soap. I am in the middle of using this black and white bar I made and I can see the pattern in there for clouds if it were done in white and blue, but I am not capturing it quite right.



This one isn't too bad. I can see it looking pretty cloud-like but it's not what I want. I am using new FO's, one of which traced fast yesterday but not today, and looked slightly tan in one soap and dreadfully grossly neutral in another. I changed it up but was really looking forward to some new scents. That, however, will not be happening with this project. Sigh. Pardon the crappy lighting.


2 comments :

  1. The b&w: is this the creation of Frankenstein?? Nevermind the clouds - this is electrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Howler, post some more soap pics already!

    ReplyDelete