Saturday, March 5, 2016

Quickie

One person on the forum said she didn't really get the point of whipped soap and if it's for the bathtub, it should be made into toys. Made me think of making soap who was very much at home in the water, so I carved and colored this soap. I love the guy! Unfortunately, he will become a white whale after his first wash because his make-up will come off in the water and after a couple washes, he will be in the ether. As a general principle, I like through and through soaps, where some design element goes all the way through the soap so the washer has something of interest the entire time they use the bar, but Mr. Whale is staying with me and was done an a whim, so he is excused. Also added the handsome devil who was my inspiration.



No comments :

Post a Comment