Friday, August 19, 2016

Ahoy, Matey

I love this fragrance but haven't made it for some time. I had my idea all set and everything ready to soap but found that as soon as I got to the fun part of actually coloring and putting it together, I went completely off script and did something else. I like the effect but I still am not certain why I ended up dumping my first idea. Now I have to soap again to try my first idea out because if I don't, I may well think I tried it and not much came of it. The mind is a mysterious thing.

I wanted an oceany watery feel but I'm not sure I achieved but I do love these two colors, Sea Green and Teal Green from Nurture. Hard to miss with either of them.







5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, rest assured, they're cool. The ultimate spa soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, rest assured, they're cool. The ultimate spa soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll see once they are more cured, how much of the blue comes out with the lather. Hopefully not too much, or maybe it will just give people the feeling of ocean water....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete