Sunday, May 22, 2016

Chuffed

I am getting closer to getting what I want! I really like the green ones and the front of the one bars, while it appears messy right now, will be better once that layer is gone in a sudsy burst of glory. I made all these bars in the same mold at the same time so finding the right plane for cutting was a bit tricky and although I would love to take a little bit off the face of a couple of these, I'm dreadful at cutting and enough was already wasted getting to their current faces without colors from the other bars on them. The purple one is a bit lurid, I must say. Unfortunately, I got all my colors out and prep'ed and I thought I would have more batter per batch than I had, so they are way over-saturated in the purple bar. It had potential but I'm afraid I blew it. Still, I'm happy to be getting closer to the look I want and happy I didn't have a total botch.











Ribbon pours- different speed and thinner stream.

2 comments :

  1. I'm intrigued by your ribbon pour. Especially love that green soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by your ribbon pour. Especially love that green soap!

    ReplyDelete