Friday, May 27, 2016

What is inside?

I am eager to see what each layer looks like top and bottom. The first layer was very different in that the white batter got much thicker and came out in blobs but it could still look cool. For the second and third layers, all the colors were evenly traced but it's difficult to know how much moving around happened due to pressure of each layer going in. I'm not going to gel so I have a wait ahead of me which is not my strong suit. There will be nine bars and they are for a swap so I can't just dig in as I might otherwise. I might have to stick it on top of the fridge and hope I can forget about it for a while.

Each layer was a Ribbon pour and had the same colors in about the same proportion but they look quite different. I'll have to cut to see which I really like best.

Layer 2




Layer 3:



No comments :

Post a Comment