Friday, July 24, 2015

24 hours

At least I lasted a little longer than that. Kitchen is in detonation mode and my soap is not going as I expected so I am in the middle of a detour. How is it that an accelerating FO will not accelerate when you want it to? Do I have mystic powers over Plumeria that allow my sweetly scented batter to flow for minutes and minutes and finally defeat me, when I want it to set ASAP? It won't happen next time when I have something elaborate planned, I can guarantee it. Devilish little floral.

Over the last 24 hours, my Spinal Swirl has gained a healthy tan, or perhaps really a melanoma-inducing dark deep enough to engender crippling envy in hard core sun buffs. Even though the house has been aired of bleach fumes, I still like it. Ha! Of course, I amused myself as a child with found medical texts, staring at chancres and tumors, so my tastes run to the eclectic.







No comments :

Post a Comment